For some of us, the office is our second home! Pests can travel into the office with you or on their own! If there’s a food source…your office will be invaded! The most common office pest invaders are fruit flies, gnats, pantry pests, ants, cockroaches, spiders and mice!
Here’s some tips on keeping your office pest free!
· Take ripe fruit home or put in the refrigerator.
· Keep snacks in sealed containers -not plastic bags
· Dispose of food in garbage with plastic liners
· Empty garbage at night
· Reduce work area clutter -store items in cabinets, racks or bins
· Don’t overwater plants. Take infested plants home or discard
· Report plumbing issues or major spills right away